We’re extremely excited about this episode of 5in5NYC – not only did we get a chance to speak with Meghan Gill from 10Gen (who make the insanely popular NoSQL database MongoDB), she helped us put together a star-studded show of amazing NYC startups building on MongoDB themselves! Huge thanks to Meghan and to each of the participants.
- 10Gen - the MongoDB company!
- bitfloor – Professional bitcoin exchange
- nextbigsound – Actionable intelligence for the music industry
- crowdtap – Enabling leading brands to easily identify, activate and manage their influential consumers
- artsy – Discover art you’ll love, featuring work from leading galleries, museums and private collections around the world